More and more companies are realising that exhibitions are not just about selling. The benefits are many and sometimes not obvious or immediate.
- Face to face is best - meet people, get to know them, find out what their problems are and see if you can solve them.
- Be memorable - so that when someone needs the services you offer, they will remember you.
- Invite your customers - they may not be familiar with all your products and services.
- Talk to other exhibitors - business opportunities, partnerships and joint ventures can often develop from chance meetings.
- Build your contact list for the future.
You could experience all this and more at Woking Means Business....
Derek Williamson, Goddards Chartered Accountants
Constructed stands 2.44m high (8') covered in light grey looped nylon (to accept velcro), red fascias with name boards, carpet and 5' fluorescent light. See photograph on 'Exhibitor Support' page.
Sockets and furniture are not included. Please see price lists on 'Exhibitor Support' page. You can however bring your own furniture.
2012 exhibitors who re-book before 30th April 2013 will benefit from 2012 prices after which there will be a small price rise. Please click on 'Floor plan' to see individual stand prices.
If you would like to discuss exhibiting at WMB 2013, please contact Paul Webster on 01344 304268 or by email at -
Select and book your stand here.