More and more companies are realising that exhibitions are not just about selling. The benefits are many and sometimes not obvious or immediate.
- Face to face is best - meet people, get to know them, find out what their problems are and see if you can solve them.
- Be memorable - so that when someone needs the services you offer, they will remember you.
- Invite your customers - they may not be familiar with all your products and services.
- Talk to other exhibitors - business opportunities, partnerships and joint ventures can often develop from chance meetings.
- Build your contact list for the future.
You could experience all this and more at Woking Means Business....
Constructed stands 2.44m high (8') covered in light grey looped nylon (to accept velcro), red fascias with name boards, carpet and 5' fluorescent light. See photograph on 'Exhibitor Support' page.
Sockets and furniture are not included. Please see price lists on 'Exhibitor Support' page. You can however bring your own furniture....this is in fact the best option.
Prices maintained at 2013 level - £170 + VAT per square metre for members of Woking and Surrey Chambers of Commerce. Non-member price is £180 + VAT per square metre.
If you would like to discuss exhibiting at WMB 2014, please contact Paul Webster on 01344 304268 or by email at -
Select and book your stand here.